Understanding Behavior is a professional organization of providers that specializes in individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities. We can deliver servies all over the Western region as well as nationally, with corporate offices in San Francisco.
Our providers include Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) who work across of a variety of settings delivering behavior consultation that is based in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
We specialize in Autism ABA Intervention. Our Services Include:
- Family and individual in home and/or school based ABA Therapy
- Functional Analysis Assessment & Functional Behavior Analysis
- School and IEP Consultation
- Functional Skill Acquisition & Social Skill Development
- Education and Training on ABA principles and best practices in working with a child with Autism
- Behavior Support Planning
- Use of ABLLS, Verbal Behavior Mapp, TEACH, and other language-based acquisition programs
- Behavior Reduction Intervention and Strategies
- Activity Based Learning, Discrete Trial Training and Natural Environment Teaching