UCSF Benioff has several SF locations and an Oakland location. see separate record for Oakland location.
SF locations: Parnassus, Mission Bay and Mt Zion
Mission Bay: 16th St & 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94158
Mt. Zion: 1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94115
- Brain Tumor Center
- Child and Adolescent Neurology Clinic
- Epilepsy Center
- Fetal Treatment Center
- Child and Adolescent Headache Program
- Huntington's Disease Clinic
- Hyperactivity, Attention and Learning Problems (HALP) Clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis Center
- NF1 Clinic
- Neurointensive Care Nursery
- Neuromuscular Clinic
- Neurosurgery Clinic
- Peripheral Nerve Clinic
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic
- Spina Bifida Clinic
- Sports Concussion Program
- Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center
- Surgical Movement Disorders Center
- Child & Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry
- Hyperactivity, Attention & Learning Problems (HALP) Clinic
- STAR Center for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Young Adult and Family Center
John Takayama, MPH, MD
Dr. John Takayama is a pediatrician who provides primary care at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital. He is particularly interested in health promotion, patient-physician communication, child advocacy and community collaboration, and the care of children with special health care needs.
Takayama earned a medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and completed a residency and chief residency in pediatrics at the Yale-New Haven Hospital. He also earned a master's degree in public health and completed a fellowship in clinical research at the University of Washington. Takayama established the Department of Interdisciplinary Medicine at the National Center for Child Health and Development in Tokyo, Japan, from 2002 to 2007. He is an associate clinical professor of pediatrics at UCSF.
Dr. Takayama is accepting new patients.