UCPNB “enhances the quality of life of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, their families, and their communities." We believe that individuals with even the most challenging disabilities have the right to quality education and transition services; integrated employment opportunities with competitive wages and career opportunities; and accessible recreation programs. We also promote full inclusion in community life by providing resource and referral, advocacy, and community integration services.
Our primary programs are:
- Gone for Good, Solano County: employes adults with disabilities, adults with barriers to employment and adults who support workers with disabilities.
- WineBev Services: a social enterprise, employment, and education program. located in Napa County for adults ages 18 and over with developmental disabilities
- Old Adobe Developmental Services (OADS), Sonoma County: OADS joined with UCP of the North Bay to provide employment, education, and recreation services to people with disabilities.
- Petaluma Recycling Center, Sonoma County: Employement and job training site for OADS employees with disabilities.
- Senior Services, Sonoma County: Offers mature adults with disabilities the opportunity to remain engaged in the community through activities to enhance social, cultural, and recreational experiences.
- Cypress School: a non-public school located in Sonoma County for children ages 6-22 with special education and behavioral needs that cannot be met in public schools.
- Cypress Transition Services: Transitional services for students 16-22. Services are designed to facilitate movement from school to post-school activities.
- Boost Conductive Education: Therapeutic four-week movement education program for children with disabilities.
- Recreation: a variety of camp and adapted physical education activities for children and adults.
We serve children and adults with cerebral palsy, autism and other disabilities in Sonoma, Napa, and Solano Counties.