Award-winning Trips Inc. Special Adventures provides all-inclusive vacation packages for travelers ages 18 and older with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We offer the best ratio of chaperones to travelers--one chaperone for every three or four travelers. Our average group size is 20 and we strive to match the mobility, ages, social skills, and capabilities of trip participants.
The foundation of the award-winning Trips Inc. Special Adventures® is special education. Our expertise is evident in our affinity for, and sensitivity to, those with special needs. Trips Inc.™ has over 24 years experience in special needs travel and has provided peak experiences and treasured memories for more than 13,000 travelers from all 50 states. Our innovative organization has earned high praise featured in many newspapers & online articles across the country.
Round trip airfare from the west coast cities of Portland, Seattle and San Francisco is included in our packages. Our on-staff travel agent will be happy to make all your air transportation arrangements when you book a trip.
- All meals at destination, lodging, entertainment, gratuities, recreational equipment rentals & transportation at the destination.
- Close & compassionate supervision.
- A phone call before the trip to answer your questions.
- A keepsake photo album filled with pictures from the trip.
- A very cool Trips Inc. T-shirt!