Dr. Terrance T. Chang is a board certified specialist in the field of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. His postdoctoral fellowship training and research was at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
Allergies of the nose, sinus, eyes, throat: food, environmental, mold, pollens,
Skin rashes, hives, eczema
After a thorough history and examination, Dr. Chang will discuss what would be necessary.
- Tests: (In-Office Procedures)
- Allergy Skin tests to help reveal your allergy/immune system profile
- Pulmonary Function Spirometry to monitor and determine the airway status
- Tympanogram of the ears
- Pulse Oximetry to measure oxygen saturation level
At the conclusion, time will be given to discuss diagnosis and treatment options.
- Treatments include if indicated:
- Environmental avoidance measures to minimize exposure to your allergens
- Nutritional counseling
- Conventional medications, immunotherapy shots or oral immunotherapy;
- Alternative medicine: herbal, aromatherapy, Tai Chi/ Qigong exercises
- Prevention programs and instructions to monitor asthma
- Dr.Chang does not offer acupuncture nor moxibustion
Keywords: DAN doctor