I specialize in psychoeducational and neuropsychological assessments and qEEG-guided neurofeedback for Children, Adolescents, and Adults.
I offer services for the following areas of development and functioning:
- Attention, ADD, ADHD
- Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia, Dyscalculia (Math learning disability), Writing, both handwriting and grammar, Processing Speed difficulties.
- Auditory Processing
- Motor skills
- Visual-spatial skills
- Executive Functioning, planning and organization
- Academic potential and achievement
- Feelings and emotional functioning, including: depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia spectrum disorders, oppositional-defiant disorder, conduct disorder, poor motivation and performance at school or work.
- Developmental concerns
- Autism spectrum disorders in children, adolescents, and adults
- Concussion, including Sports Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Changes in abilities after chemotherapy and radiation
- Dementia, Alzheimer's Disorder
- Neurocognitive baseline and post-concussion assessments
- Other neurological disorders
California Licensed Psychologist PSY17586