WHY SHOULD YOU TALK TO TED ?
Ted Moorhead has 27 years of experience as a financial advisor. He works with a select group of people in the social media, software, semiconductor and business owner space. Ted helps these people plan for what is next in their life. My focus is on helping my clients meet their short and long term goals thru thoughtful planning.
Ted is a trusted guide for helping families chart and stay the course to their financial goals. Ted’s wealth management process is accomplished thru a disciplined and transparent manner.
YOU ARE INVITED TO CONNECT TO ADDRESS YOUR NEEDS IF:
- You are seeking a goals based approach to meet you family’s needs
- You recently went thru a divorce
- You are starting a new job or business
- You are caring for a family member or friend with special needs
- You need a second opinion on your financial/retirement position
- You are an attorney or CPA with a desire to provide a trusted resource for your clients
A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT TED
I am active member of the community serving on the board of two non-profits and a member of the greatest Rotary Club in the world. The bay area has been my home since 1985. I enjoy skiing, golfing, biking, and backpacking. Most importantly, I am the proud father of two daughters.
I follow the deep-seated Merrill Lynch tradition of participating in the communities we serve. This drives my interest in spending time volunteering with organizations in our community.