Our Goal is to empower parents to use their respite as needed. To make using respite as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Designate (hire) your own respite provider!
- Hiree can be parent, sibling, adult child, friend, anyone you feel comfortable with.
- Hourly Rate is $15
- Designated Respite Providers are hired by you but paid through Stable Life.
- Stable Life is a third party payer, ensuring payroll and program compliance.
- Call/email/text to sign up! (831) 251-0777 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stable Life Services provide high quality in home respite support for San Andreas Regional Center clients. Our Respite Providers receive $15/hour. Families can hire their own Respite Provider (grandparent, sibling, adult child, neighbor, friend, etc.) and request they become an employee of Stable Life - this is called "the self-designated respite worker model". Respite Care - Keeping Families Together!
Our in home Respite Providers provide worry free support while the family takes a much needed break from caring for their loved one with special and unique needs. These breaks are crucial to maintain a stable home life for the entire family. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting individuals with special needs that are SARC consumers.
Respite Providers can help with activities of daily life and help with integrating into the community by providing support to continue their daily activities or explore other opportunities.
We serve the counties of Santa Cruz, Monterey, Santa Clara, and San Benito. Other California Regional Centers can 'utilize' Stable Life as a 'user' vendor service.
Call you SARC caseworker and request Stable Life Services, Vendor #HS1164, Service Code 862, to be the provider for your In Home Respite! E-mail: email@example.com