Developed to offer successful recreation, athletic, therapeutic and educational opportunities for those with different needs. We believe everyone should have opportunities to maximize their development in safe, nurturing, and natural environments.
The Sensation Nation offers Recreation programs, Occupational Therapy, and Educational programs for children with special needs. Our programs take place in typical/natural environments such as gymnastics centers and pool; where we offer gymnastics, swimming, ball sports, bike riding, and general fitness.
The Sensation Nation has several locations throughout the San Jose, Bay Area and Raleigh North Carolina to provide recreation and occupational therapy services for children with special needs.
The Sensation Nation
- 1975 Cambrianna Drive, San Jose, CA 95124
At California Sports Center
- 100 Great Oaks Boulevard, Suite 150, San Jose, CA 95119
- 832 Malone Road, San Jose, CA 95125
- 336 Race Street, San Jose, CA 95126
- 1283 Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 (pool only)
- 16959 Monterey Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
At West Coast Olympic Gymnastics Academy
- 1056 Serpentine Lane, Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566
At Gold Star Gymnastics
- 240 South Whisman Road, Mountain View, CA 94041
At Top Flight Gymnastics
- 5127 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA 94538
At Timpany Center
- 730 Empey Way, San Jose, CA 95128
We are excited to announce that in January 2018 we will be starting services at 846 Camden Ave, Campbell 95008.