At our Holistic Counseling Centers, we help you find harmony through genuine connection, mindful inquiry, and guided exploration. Our counselors bring a deeply supportive and empathic presence into the room, empowering you to face fears and overcome obstacles that are hindering you from being your authentic self.
Our vision is a future where emotional intelligence is the norm, where empathy and mindfulness are embedded in our systems, and where therapeutic support is accessible and commonplace.
Fiddleheads is a fun and therapeutic environment that provides social skills instruction and emotional support to neurodiverse groups of children in our vibrant Bay Area Regional Parks.
Our groups and camps are warm, playful, and instructive. Our highly skilled counselors foster deep nourishing connections for the children. Your child will form healing relationships with nature and make new friends, while absorbing social lessons and connecting more deeply to their senses.
Formed in 2010 to support children and their families, Fiddleheads is a holistic, heart centered therapeutic approach to social and emotional learning. Taking the stigma out of therapy, Fiddleheads brings joy, nature, and the real life experience of authentic relationships and presence into the healing process.
Inclusiveness and acceptance are foundational to Fiddleheads structure. Awareness and respect of neuro, cultural, racial and economic diversity, is at the essence of our approach.
- SAN FRANCISCO
SUMMER CAMP OFFERING!
- Separate groups for different ages: 4-7, 8-12,
- Group size up to 8 children with 2-3 counselors. May expand to include additional children with more counselors
- Phone intake to discuss child’s needs and camp program
- In-person intake prior to camp start date to introduce child to counselor
- Post-camp written summary for each child
- Post-camp in-person or phone consultation for each child
- 3 separate two-week sessions
- June 19 - June 30; July 3 - July 14; July 17 - July 28
- Sign up for 2-week session required (exceptions may be discussed)
- Pre-camp session (June 5 - June 16) available upon sufficient interest
- Monday - Friday, 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Extended care available until 5 pm at additional cost.
- Petaluma (Helen Putnam Park)
- Marin County (Fairfax and/or Mill Valley)
- Oakland (Joaquin Miller)
- Berkeley/Oakland (Tilden Regional Park)
- San Francisco (Park Presidio)