Santa Clara County Better Health Pharmacy
NO controlled drugs, NO insurance, NO copays
We are the first and only dedicated drug donation pharmacy in California. We received unused, unopened, and unexpired medications from licensed healthcare facilities, and dispense the drugs at no cost to our patients who have a valid prescription. Our pharmacy aims to increase medication access for all and serves patients who cannot afford their medications.
Please note the following about our pharmacy:
- All medications require a valid prescription from a doctor.
- Please call our pharmacy during business hours for an inventory check. This list of medications shows what we commonly stock at our pharmacy, but our inventory changes constantly, so please call to see if we have what you need.
- We do not accept medication donations from patients; it is prohibited by California Drug Donation laws.
- If you have unwanted medications, it is important that you dispose of them safely. Please do not dispose of them in your trash, down the drain or in your toilet. Click here for a list of Santa Clara County drop-off locations for unwanted medications.
- Regarding stock availability: our pharmacy is supplied with medications donated by other healthcare organizations. Due to the random nature of donations, the availability of specific medications cannot be guaranteed. We apologize and will transfer any prescription you may have on file to the pharmacy of your choice.
second address listed:
725 E Santa Clara St #202, San Jose, CA 95112
Phone: (408) 794-0564