Project HIRED is a San Jose, CA based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, established in 1978, with a mission "to assist individuals with disabilities to gain and to sustain employment." For over 35-years Project HIRED has been a leading job search assistance agency, assisting thousands of individuals with disabilities in finding meaningful employment through the use of our diverse portfolio of services.
Through Project HIRED we provide a wide variety of programs and services designed to assist individuals with disabilities conduct a productive job search, including retention support after becoming employed.
Individualized Career Services:
- Job Search Workshops
- Hands-on computer training
Computer skills assessments and proficiency testing
Online basic and technical computer skills training
- Client exclusive job board & job leads
- Guest Speaker sessions with industry professionals
- Employer recruiting events
- Staff Encouragement
- Computer Resource Center with phone and fax services
- Monthly employment specialist meetings
1401 Parkmoor Ave. Suite 12595126 San Jose , CA
Thu, Jan 10, 2019: 9:11 am
Rate the Resource: