MCP Middle and High School is a private, non-profit independent school for unique students who learn differently. Those include students with diagnosed learning differences, and highly capable and gifted and talented students.
MCP provides college preparatory education designed specifically for students with learning differences, including students who are gifted and talented; ensuring that our students can enter college and adult life with confidence.
Founded in January 2010, the program offers academic, social, and emotional support for students whose learning differences include:
- Reading, Writing, and Production Difficulties, such as Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, and Dyspraxia
- Attention and focus difficulties such at ADD, AD/HD, and processing disorders
- Social Pragmatic Difficulties such as Asperger’s and high functioning Autism
The MCP Advantage
- A rigorous but highly supported college preparatory program, providing a complete a-g University of California approved high school curriculum. We have a range of educational options for high school.
- We are fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Keywords: 2e, twice exceptional
125 Bethany Drive95066 Scotts Valley , CA
Mon, May 11, 2020: 11:18 pm
Rate the Resource: