Milestones has been providing ABA treatment programs and social skills groups for individuals with an autism spectrum disorder since 1998. In May 2009 we added an innovative neurofeedback and cognitive rehabilitation program to our services. Our treatment program is available to families throughout the bay area as well as internationally.
Milestones offers the following services:
- Home-Based Treatment Programs utilizing ABA principles, discrete trial teaching, incidental teaching, play based teaching, and neurodevelopmental exercises for children with an autism spectrum disorder as well as children with other neurological disorders
- Milestones Enrichment Program for Social Skills (MEPSS) for children 2-4 years
- Milestones Enrichment Program for Social Skills (MEPSS) for children 4-6 years
- "Friendship Social Club" for children 7-10 years
- Home and Community Based Socialization Programs
- Neurofeedback Therapy & Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Consultation with school districts for staff training and program development
- Workshops and training for parents and educators
Milestones is certified by the State Department of Education.
Our Early Intervention Program and our Social Skills Programs are vendorized by the Regional Center of the East Bay.
Milestones also contracts with health insurance companies.
Regional Center of the East Bay
Anthem Blue Cross
United Behavioral Health
Blue Shield of California