Founded in 2000 in Fremont in California, Kiddo Land Learning Center is an early learning program for young children, including children who need additional support.
- To facilitate that each and every child feels valued as an individual and as a member of our community.
- To facilitate the development of each child’s social-emotional, motor, cognition, communication, and self-care skills through opportunities for cooperative and independent learning and self-expression.
- To maximize children’s learning process while discovering their extraordinary strengths and capabilities.
- To encourage diverse thinking, active learning and exploration through facilitation, guided discovery, problem-solving, repetition, and testing their own ideas.
- Early Learning Program
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Early Intervention Program
- Home-based Programs (Early Intervention and Individual Therapies)
- Center-based Program (Integrated into our Early Learning Programs)
- Individual Therapeutic Programs
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Behavioral Intervention Program
- Preschool (2 to 3 years old)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 years old)
- School Age – Kindergarten
- Early Intervention Program (Birth to 3 years old)
Additional location at:
3332 Whitman Way
San Jose, CA 95132
46280 Briar Place94539 Fremont , CA
Wed, Apr 15, 2020: 8:41 pm
Rate the Resource: