Kaiser Permanente is a health insurance company and healh care provider, with clinic locations all over the Bay Area. Their physicians belong to The Kaiser Medical Group.
Kaiser Behavioral Health Center in Santa Clara:408-851-4850
3840 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
– Private hospital with locked psychiatric inpatient unit.
Kaiser Permanente offers some support groups at some locations that are open to non-Kaiser members. In addition they have a list of support groups offered by other organizations.
- Sacramento and Roseville KP has a program called High Five to Health for families of kids aged 8 - 17 who are seeking a healthier lifestyle to manage weight and reduce risk for chronic conditions.
- Redwood City and Sacramento KPs have bereavement support groups
- Redwood City KP has a cancer support group
Support groups open to Kaiser members have included:
- ADHD diagnostic clinic
- DBT coping skills class
- Building daily living skills for autistic children
- Parenting the anxious child
- Teen worry group