Kadiant aspires to provide the highest-quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and related critical services to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Kadiant is its people, and our people are passionate about delivering excellent client services based on the latest research-supported interventions. We aspire to be great at what we do, and we love doing it, individually and as a community. Our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) are experienced, passionate, and ready to provide the support you need.
Built on the foundation of decades of experience in working with individuals on the autism spectrum, Kadiant offers our clients, their families, and our team members the opportunity to shine bright.
• Comprehensive and focused ABA programs,
• Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention,
• Formal evaluation and assessments,
• Self-help and daily living skills (e.g., toilet training, bathing, etc.),
• Social skills intervention,
• Behavior management,
• Speech-Language Therapy, and
• Parent training.
• In the community, and
• Behavioral healthcare via telehealth.
In-home services are available throughout the Bay Area, Central Valley, Sacramento, and Southern California, and services via telehealth are available throughout California.
- San Jose: 1922 The Alameda, Ste 425, San Jose, CA 95126
- Modesto: 948 11th Street, Ste 300, Modesto, CA 95354
- Stockton: 3620 West Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA 95219
- Riverbank: 5501 Antique Rose Way, Riverbank, CA 95367
- Elk Grove: 2230 Longport Court, Ste 130 , Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Rocklin: 6560 Lonetree Blvd, Ste 100, Rocklin, CA 95765
- Sacramento: 8950 Cal Center Dr., Ste 137, Sacramento, CA 95826
- Sacramento: 2751 Wilmington Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95820
- Sacramento: 1300 Ethan Way, Ste 175, Sacramento, CA 95825
We are an in-network provider for most major insurance companies and California Medicaid.
155 Grand Ave #500
Oakland, CA 94612
Kids Overcoming (KOI) was founded in 2012 by two experienced and well respected leaders in the field of autism treatment with the goal of providing behavioral health services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families. KOI provides a platform for a different kind of treatment.