John Tracy Clinic provides, worldwide and without charge, parent-centered services to young children with a hearing loss offering families hope, guidance and encouragement.
The Principles That Guide Us:
- To make a multifaceted effort - nationally and internationally - to seek out those whom we can serve.
- To positively impact the lives of the children, parents and families.
- To facilitate early identification of hearing loss from birth through five years.
- To provide early intervention services for preschool children who are deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- To offer parents support and education.
- To furnish a spoken language environment for deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
- To maintain a leadership role in deaf education through professional development and research.