Helios at a Glance
MISSION: To provide engaging and imaginative education that meets the
unique intellectual, social and emotional needs of gifted learners and their
VISION: Helios New School students develop…
- a life-long love of learning that is internally motivated and self-directed
- academic skills and self-discipline
- a positive sense of self
- and respect and empathy for others
…to thrive in and contribute to a dynamic and interconnected world.
- Private, secular K-8 school based on best practices in gifted education
- Rigorous academic curriculum in project-based, collaborative environment
- Multi-dimensional learning, including social and emotional development
- Second language programs for Mandarin and Spanish
- Low student-to-teacher ratio of 10:1
- Aftercare available until 6:00 p.m.
Helios School is offering 5 weeks of fun and engaging experience for your child this summer! Our programs range from day camps to overnights and are all led by Helios staff members. See our schedule for more information!