- Skills Training: EP Behavior Consulting teaches important daily living skills to individuals of all ages in home, or in other appropriate community locations, and works with the individual and the family to promote maintenance of those skills.
- Discrete Trial Teaching: EP Behavior Consulting conducts assessment of skills and programs discrete trial sessions to teach skills that the individual needs to learn in order to successfully function in less restrictive settings.
- Self-Management Contracts: EP Behavior Consulting assists individuals in developing personal goals and strategies, utilizing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, self-monitoring, and providing positive reinforcement.
- Positive Behavior Management: EP Behavior Consulting assists parents in learning the importance of reinforcement, positive behavior support systems, and using these behavior management systems within the home environment.
- In-Home Consult: EP Behavior Consulting works in collaboration with parents and siblings in identifying maladaptive behaviors and replacing them with socially acceptable behaviors.
- Behavioral Family Training: EP Behavior Consulting offers seminars for families of children with disabilities (ADD, ADHD, Emotional Disturbance, Developmental Disabilities, Autism Spectrum) to help them identifying problem behaviors, teaching alternative functional behaviors, and recognizing the importance of a reward system.
- Behavioral Contracting: EP Behavior Consulting provides consultation for parents on how to create a behavior contract, how to identify problem behavior and socially appropriate replacement behaviors, and how to identify reinforcements.
- Positive Behavior Support Plans: EP Behavior Consulting conducts Functional Behavior Analysis of problem behaviors and participates with teachers and administrators in writing Behavior Support Plans appropriate for each individual child’s needs.
- Functional Assessment: EP Behavior Consulting provides consultation for schools to assess individual problem behaviors, conduct functional assessment and analysis, and meet the needs of children with disabilities (ADD, ADHD, Emotional Disturbance, Developmental Disabilities, Autism Spectrum).
- Staff Training: EP Behavior Consulting offers seminars for teachers, paraprofessionals, and administrators that focus on the principles of behavior, class-wide behavior strategies, writing behavioral IEP goals, data collection, and data analysis.
- Class-wide Management: EP Behavior Consulting works in collaboration with teachers and administrators in creating behavior management plans appropriate for one classroom or for the entire school.
serving sonoma county
9444 Champs De Elysees95436 Forestville , CA
Tue, May 12, 2020: 3:11 pm
Rate the Resource: