A School for Students Significantly Impacted by Autism
We are a nonprofit 501(c)3 private school dedicated to children with challenges relating to the world around them, most commonly found in autism and related special needs.
- Developmental, Individual Difference, Relationship-based (DIR®) Model in our classrooms and Community Outreach Program
- Multisensory, experience-based curriculum meeting the California state content standards
- Integrated therapeutic services including special education, speech and language, and occupational therapy
- Supports created to bridge learning across home and school environments
- Our unique, relationship-based, individualized program highlights each student's learning style as the driving factor for their continued educational and social environment.
Adaptive Daily Living & Prevocational
Enrichment & Recreation
Speech Therapy and Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
Inclusion with General Education Peers