Our goal is to be the Dental Home for your child. This means that we are the go-to health care provider for your child’s oral health, whether it is for routine care such as dental wellness examinations and cleanings, or to provide medical or surgical interventions to manage oral diseases. We also remain accessible to ensure emergency dental care is available at any time one of our patients is in need.
We strive to make your family’s experience with us as user-friendly as possible. Our office is a modern state-of-the art facility with low-radiation digital x-rays, computerized records, and movies for patients as they are receiving treatment.
Although our practice emphasizes care geared towards prevention of dental disease, we make great effort to help our young patients get through dental procedures in a manner that optimizes function, comfort, and esthetics, while giving children a positive experience that minimizes anxiety and promotes self-confidence.
- Comprehensive dental care
- Baby wellness exam
- Care for children with special needs
- Counseling on oral hygiene, diet, and other home care to prevent oral disease
- Preventive sealants
- Professional dental cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Composite (tooth-colored) fillings
- Nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”) sedation
- IV sedation/General Anesthesia
- 24-hour, 7-day per week emergency coverage by a trained pediatric dentist for regular patients
- Referrals to other health care specialists if necessary
734 Middlefield Road94301 Palo Alto , CA
Tue, Oct 24, 2017: 10:47 am
Rate the Resource: