Working to improve the well-being of children, parents, families, and child care providers, and to make affordable, high-quality child care a reality for all working families. Providing:
- Free resource and referral listings to parents seeking child care.
- Child care subsidy assistance to low-income families in training or in the work force.
- License preparation, training, and professional support to child care providers.
- Health and nutritional services and food subsidies to children receiving child care.
- Child care resources and options for children with special needs.
- 6-2900Advocacy, public education, and support to the child care community
Children with Special Needs
Our team of Child Development Specialists – the Inclusion Team – helps families of children with special needs connect to inclusive child care placements in San Francisco. We serve families with children and young adults ranging from birth to 22 years of age. We serve families of all backgrounds and language capabilities. Placement services are free and confidential.
The Inclusion Team’s knowledge of San Francisco’s child care field allows us to understand each child’s needs and connect them with providers who will support their social and emotional development. To learn more about our services call 415.276.2937.