Extraordinary behavioral health care for kids.
Care that moves your child forward
Multidisciplinary care teams, telehealth services, beautiful clinics, parent classes and support, a mobile app to make things easier, and so much more. That’s the Brightline reality.
Our clinicians are highly trained in proven methods such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Modular Approach to Therapy for Children with Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, or Conduct Problems (MATCH-ADTC) for behavioral health conditions that children often experience.
- Behavior therapy has been shown to be an effective treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and can improve a child’s behavior, self-control, and self-esteem. (source)
- 60% of youth treated with CBT show significantly reduced symptoms of anxiety. (source)
- MATCH-ADTC has been shown to be significantly more effective than standard evidence-based therapies and treatment methods. (source).
Psychiatry & Medication Support
Our medical team is led by David Grodberg, MD, a leading expert in child and adolescent psychiatry nationally and beyond. Under his guidance and supervision, our clinicians are at the top of their field, providing assessment, supportive treatment, and medication management in collaboration with the full care team, rather than medication alone.
- Costs for ADHD treatment are lower if you begin with behavior modification treatment versus starting with stimulant medication. (source)
- Children with ADHD whose care included medication and behavior therapy in parallel showed improved behavior control than those who started with medication. (source)
- Combined behavioral therapy and medication has been proven more effective for treating childhood anxiety disorders versus medication alone. (source)