We provide effective, empirically proven behavioral health services to children and young adults with developmental disabilities.
Change Lives. Do Good. Be Great.
Our approach is inclusive of all the team members. We care not only about the families and clients we serve, but our staff. Our staff is supported, trained and encouraged to meet their career goals. We provide mentorship and collaboration along the way.
As an organization, we provide effective, empirically proven behavioral health services to children and young adults with Autism.
We also provide education, support and resources to local communities and become a central place for learning, collaboration and a beacon of support for families.
Learning with Brightlight Behavior Group
We consider ourselves teachers first and foremost. Whether implementing ABA techniques in an individual’s home or coaching a parent through everyday routines- our purpose is to impart knowledge and practical techniques. It is our mission to ensure individuals and families are continually learning.
- Intensive In-Home Applied Behavior Analysis Intervention
- Initial Assessment
- Functional Behavioral Assessments and Behavior Support Plans
- School Based Consulting and Educator Training
- Parent Education Curriculum Coursework
- Community Social Skills Groups
- Young Adult Career Development Training
- Young Adult Transition Programs
THE ALAMEDA COUNTY AND SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY AREAS.