Bright Minds Institute is a world-renowned diagnostic and treatment center for children, teens and adults with learning and cognitive challenges.
We offer advanced diagnostic testing and medical management for all levels of brain disorders:
- Learning attention deficits
- Autism, PDD-NOS and ASD
- Speech and language disabilities
- Sleep disorders
We also treat:
- Seizures - silent or gran mal
- Fine/gross motor delays
- Sensory integrative dysfunction
- Balance and coordination
- Traumatic brain injury
Our chief neurologist Dr. Fernando Miranda knows that to accurately create a long-lasting solution for a child with learning difficulties, delays, or disorders, we must first conduct a thorough medical evaluation to discover the problem's cause or causes.
- Once the source of the problem has been diagnosed, our skilled professional experts develop a focused, goal-oriented treatment plan.
- Our collaborative team of neurologists, neuropsychologists and office staff work together to continually monitor each child's progress, goals, and plan-of-care.
- Our treatment program includes pharmacological therapies as well as relevant therapy directives.