Being the leader in advocacy for lung health, Breathe California works to improve the quality of life for lung disease in all forms.
- Asthma Services: Asthma has been known as the leading cause of chronic illnesses in children and we aim to reduce the burden of asthma in the community.
- Tobacco Control Program: Breathe California has many different tobacco-based programs that covers both prevention and treatment from the effects of tobacco use.
- Clean Air Program: Air pollution has been one of the major causes of lung diseases and we address this growing health threat through a variety of programs.
- Community Outreach: Breathe California have programs that inform the public about the current issues of lung health.
- Research Program: We are committed in funding and supporting research grants, scholarships, and community assessments as a method in reducing the impact of lung diseases in our community
In an effort to reduce the burden of Asthma,
Breathe California of the Bay Area offers a variety of health programs designed to educate children and families about the disease and allergies.