Beyond Potential Learning Center is an adult day program serving consumers with developmental disabilities ages 18 and above. We are licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services and vendored by the San Andreas Regional Center.
What Makes Us Unique
1. Flexible days & hours to accommodate growing needs of individuals. We are open 5 days a week. See business hours.
2. 12,500 sq.ft. Of space to provide more rooms for activities, indoor sports, & for individuals to move around.
3. Lead Staff supervising direct support professionals. DSP’s are experienced, certified, highly trained & recommended.
4. State-of-the-art computer programs to store, keep track & provide privacy to clients, personnel, & facility records .
5. Programs focus on community integration & awareness.
6. Programs encourage family members, friends, & responsible persons to play an active role in individual’s activities.
7. List of highly recommended behaviorists, psychologists & other consultants.
8. Staff break room is separate from clients’ break room.
9. The first and only adult day program in the City of Milpitas. Walk to the Great Mall of the Bay Area, VTA light rail, & buses; easy access to freeways 880, 680, 101, & 237.
10. Employment & volunteer opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities who meet the requirements.