A private, non-profit Representative Payee Agency.
To bring financial structure, stability, and consistency to the people we serve and to improve their quality of life by providing the highest standard of living possible with the resources available.
We envision communities where: the financial affairs of vulnerable people are
administered honestly, fairly and in their best interests, homelessness is not a condition or a preferred option for them, and all agencies serving these individuals can work together for their benefits and the benefit of the communities in which they live.
- Our clients and commit to serving their best interests by providing financial stability, structure, and a sense of independence
- Our relationships with agency partners and our common goal of improving the quality of life for the people we serve
- Our staff and their level of honesty, integrity, knowledge, and professionalism
As an appointed representative payee, it is our responsibility to manage the client’s benefit. We will work with our client to determine current needs and those of the foreseeable future, and use the benefit to meet those needs.
We budget and pay for:
- Housing and Utilities
- Food and Clothing
- Remaining funds can be distributed for personal & incidental expenses
*Important note: Our appointment is limited to a client’s specific benefit and the terms established by the appointing agency.
When you use any of our services you can expect:
- A consistent and stable level of service from knowledgeable staff
- Speed and accuracy when assessing needs, building budgets, and processing changes to client accounts
- A commitment to assisting with successful client treatment plans
- A commitment to ensuring our clients maximize the resources available to them, so that other county services are available to those with the greatest need
- A commitment to providing much needed representative payee, direct deposit, debit card and consulting services to vulnerable people for years to come