I (Dr. DiRago) am a licensed psychologist who specializes in psychological, neuropsychological, and educational evaluations for adults, children, and adolescents. I am committed to providing assessments that are both tailored to each person and meet the highest professional standards as set by best practices in the field.
I offer a variety of evaluation options to help you understand your, or your loved ones, strengths and challenges as well as their root cause. The purpose of these evaluations is two-fold: to present a "full picture" understanding of a person, and to provide individualized strength-based recommendations that consider practicality and access to resources.
Psychological and Personality Testing
I give talks on a wide range of topics tailored to families, health professionals, school personnel, mental health providers, researchers or professionals in the justice system. Here are some of the topics on which I have presented:
- ADHD and ADHD in girls
- Aging well
- Effects of substance use across the lifespan
- Effects of trauma
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Identifying substance use in adolescents
- School violence
- Substance use in adolescents
- Suicide risk and prevention
- Various mental health conditions (e.g., mood disorders, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress, early onset psychosis)