Baby Steps Therapy provides occupational, physical, and speech therapyservices to children with a wide range difficulties including autism spectrum disorders, sensory processing disorders, and learning and emotional difficulties.
The Social Sense-ory® classes aredesigned to create an interactive, fun,and safe way for children to learnabout themselves in a sociallycomplicated world.
Baby Steps offers a variety of Educational Testing from Cognitive testing for GATE to ADHD/Behavioral evaluations.
Specific Services Offered:
- Sensory Integration Training
- Sensory Integration Praxis Tests (SIPT)
- Therapeutic Listening
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Social Communication, Emotional Regulation and Transactional Support (SCERTS)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PEC)
- Autism Certification
- READY Approach(Sensory Integration for developmental disabilities)
- Brain injury and stroke
- Interactive Metronome
- Infant Massage
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
Summer classes available