The Axiom Learning Commitment
- Axiom’s greatest duty is to our students.
- We know that parents want the best for their kids.
- We work to make our centers safe and nonjudgmental spaces.
- We embrace each of our students’ unique learning styles.
- We understand that if students could do better they would.
- We prepare students holistically for school and beyond.
- We strive to integrate a student’s community into our work.
- We maintain open communication between our faculty and families.
- We commit to sharing our expertise with students and communities around the world.
- We believe the future is too important to leave to chance and transform learning by integrating science and evidence.
1-on-1 Academic Tutoring
Study Skills/Executive Functioning
Axiom recognizes that students with learning differences are often very bright and just need targeted support. That’s why we developed LEAP 3.0TM, an innovative program that provides struggling students with educational tools so they can focus and learn. Led by Dr. Aisha Simon, a Harvard-educated physician, Axiom Learning spent over 10 years and 50,000 hours of research, design, and testing to identify the causes of learning challenges and how to address them. The result was LEAP 3.0: a fully integrated, customizable program that helps students with:
- ADHD and ADD
- Executive Functioning Challenges
- High Anxiety
Axiom Learning’s LEAP 3.0 provides ADD and ADHD Support and can help your child go from surviving to thriving.
668A Fremont Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024 Phone: (650) 383-5125
3536 Alameda de las Pulgas
Menlo Park, CA 94025 Phone: (650) 485-2237
314 West Portal Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94127 Phone: (415) 702-6604