Our ADVOCATES are happy to help you answer your questions, complete forms, and accompany you to IEP meetings, court dates, appeals, and mediatìons regarding the following agencies:
- Regional Centers
- In Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Department of Public Social Services Benefits (DPSS)
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Statewide Disability Organizations and Support Groups
- School District - Special Education
Our goal is to empower people with disabilities by providing information and services about your rights and how to ensure you are receiving what you are entitled to. .
Not ready to hire a personal advocate? Just need answers to your questions? By joining our online membership for a one time fee of $25.00 You can post your questions in our forum and an expert will respond to your questions within 48 business hours. This forum is open WORLD WIDE. It is a great opportunity for you to meet others online with similar interests and backgrounds to discuss a variety of topics REGARDING SPECIAL NEEDS.
We offer services on a sliding fee scale based on income.
Se Habla Espanol.