The Law Offices of Angela L. Gilmartin was created for the specific purpose of providing education, advocacy and legal representation to individuals with physical, emotional and/or developmental disabilities.
At the Law Offices of Angela L. Gilmartin, we serve individuals and families throughout California in a wide variety of areas including:
- Special Education Law & Administrative Hearings
- Governmental Agencies, Non-Profit Agencies and Regional Centers
- Civil Rights and Discrimination
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
- Child Abuse and Dependent Adult Abuse
- Juvenile and Criminal Law involving mental health issues
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Estate Considerations and Special Needs Trusts
- Family Law issues involved children with special needs
We understand the uncertainties that exist when trust is placed in another individual or group of people. Thus, we highly regard the responsibilities associated within the attorney-client relationship and consider representing any client, regardless of who they are, a privilege.
The Law Offices of Angela L. Gilmartin offers flexible office hours, house calls when necessary and telephone consultations should our clients be unable to comfortably come to the office.