At ACT Inc. we believe in supporting our students' scholastic needs by designing and practicing extended education. This is accomplished by hiring qualified educational professionals and working with local organizations/schools to implement after-school and Saturday school programs that provide students with additional educational support.
We support students with learning challenges (tutor) and we advocate and educate famiies especially families with a student/s that has an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Special Education Advocacy for families and students.
Our Services Include:
- Saturday School
- Low cost Individual and Small Group Tutoring
- Parent and Student Advocacy for Special Education
- Low cost individualized Student Academic Assessments
- Equity Services for Significantly Disproportionate Districts
- After-School Academic Support for School Districts