Abilities Discovered socializes and educates children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (and other developmental delays), through Tutoring, Social Skills classes, and unique Art Classes. Classes are offered in San Jose, but tutoring can be done in-home, or at your child’s school or local library.
- Autism and other Pervasive Development Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders (ADD/ADHD)
- Sensory Integration Dysfunctions/Disorders
- Behavioral health issues: Anxiety, Depression, E.D.
Unique classes and educational services include:
- Educational Services such as:
- Private tutoring for children
- IEP reviews and recommendations
- Advocacy and representation at IEP meetings
- Collaboration with SPED teachers
- Art Therapy & Art Classes:
- Digital Photography
- Comic Book Making
- Storytelling, Painting & Collage-Making
- Yoga/ Hula Hooping
- Social Skills Classes with unique themes
- Teens: Fantasy-Dragon based trading card classes (ages 7-11) or (12-16)
- Create-your-own Super Hero Social Skills classes (ages 8-12)
- Working with Bay Area Regional Centers: Case management, Advocacy.
- Individual Art Therapy available upon request.