SAVE THE DATE!
The Special Education Process: Beyond the Basics
Overview of the special education process
For Parents and Professionals
Attend this Training in improve your advocacy skills
- Section 504 and IDEA laws
- Free appropriate public education
- Appropriate evaluation/assessment
- Individualized education program
- IEP Goals
- Addressing Behavior in the IEP
- Least restrictive environment
- Parent and student participation in decision making
- Procedural Safeguards
- Free Appropriate Education
- Least Restrictive Environment
- IEP Components
- Independent Educational Evaluation Rights
- Question & Answer period
Lunch Break provided.
*We regret childcare is not available.