Presented by PHP Specialists, Dianah Marr and Janet Nuñez
Did you know...
- ALL children receiving Special Education Services must be considered for Assistive Technology?
- The IEP team must discuss a student’s need for Assistive Technology at every annual IEP meeting?
- Students on a 504 plan may also be entitled to Assistive Technology?
In this workshop you will learn:
- What Assistive Technology (AT) is and how it might help students
- How the IEP team appropriately considers AT when developing the student’s IEP
- Definitions and laws regarding a student’s right to AT
- When the school is required to provide AT
- What AT assessment is and when it may be necessary
Questions: contact Julie Gorman at 408-727-5775 x183, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, May 22, 2018: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Parents Helping Parents @ Sobrato Center
1400 Parkmoor Ave.95126 San Jose , CA
Julie Gorman ext. 183