A is For Apple Inc. treats and educates children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays. We are the Bay Area’s go-to therapy provider for children with:
- Speech & Language Disorders
- Occupational Therapy Disorders
- Autism and other Pervasive Development Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders (ADD/ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Sensory Integration Dysfunctions/Disorders
- Related behavioral health issues
Our therapy services include:
- Child Behavior Testing & Assessments Using a science-backed testing method, we conduct the Functional Behavior Assessments needed to build the right plan (IFSP or IEP) for your child’s effective therapy.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy We use evidence-based therapy practices (such as clinical observation and data analysis) to assess the relationship between your child’s behavior and their environment. Then, we use an individualized ABA plan to help them learn new behaviors.
- Early Intervention Services Therapy for children 3 and under at risk for developmental delays, including home-based sessions, intended to help them reach their unique developmental milestones.
- Speech-Language Therapy Helping your child learn to use & understand language, using a wide range of tools and interventions (toys, play-like therapy, formal testing, speech curricula, etc.).
- Occupational Therapy Improving your child’s performance of daily life activities, such as dressing, eating, staying safe, learning and play.
- Working with Bay Area Regional Centers We work with the San Francisco Bay Area’s Regional Centers to reach and help more children and their parents with therapy.
A is for Apple is currently contracted with major insurance companies such as Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, and Valley Health Plan.
We will take all of your insurance information, & call the insurance company for you to determine the details of your benefits and eligibility for Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA).
1479 Saratoga Avenue95129 San Jose , CA
Thu, Jan 25, 2018: 11:29 am
Rate the Resource: