Join us and Learn How to Prepare and Protect Your Loved One Approaching Adulthood. Hosted by Special Kids Crusade.
Please be our guest for an interactive presentation by special needs planning attorney Lorna J. Drope on limited conservatorship. Learn how a limited conservatorship can protect an adult with developmental disabilities from harm or exploitation while allowing for the development of maximum self-reliance and independence.
Topics to be covered include:
Introduction to Limited Conservatorships
- Why do I need a Limited Conservatorship?
- Power of Attorney vs. Limited Conservatorship
- When a Limited Conservatorship is Appropriate
- Role of Regional Center
- General vs. Limited Conservatorship
Establishment of Limited Conservatorships
- Limited Conservatorship Proceedings – what is involved? Who needs to attend?
- When should we start planning?
- Conservator of the Person vs. Conservator of the Estate
- Do I need an attorney to establish a limited conservatorship?
- Are there any other alternatives/options to conservatorship?
Register online at:
FREE - But must pre-register!