Mark your calendars for October 14 & 15 and spread the word about the 2017 Open Air Health Fair! Last year we and our health partners were able to provide over 700 health services! And this year, we've added even more free screenings to the weekend-long event, which will be hosted at the Pavilion of the San Jose Flea Market in Berryessa, San Jose.
A quick rundown of services offered:
- Cardiovascular health and diabetes screenings for adults only (Gardner Family Health Network, Volunteer Nurses from Mission College)
- Oral health screenings for children only (Children's Dental Group)
- Vision screenings for adults and children with frames and lenses available for individuals to select, free of charge (See the Lord)
- Flu shots for adults only (Walgreens)
- Mammography (Alinea Medical Imaging)
All are welcome to this celebration of Binational Health Week! Bring your family and friends - multilingual flyers are available.
Currently, we are looking for volunteer interpeters and exhibitors. Get more info about the event and opportunities here!